Ciao, I'm Asta.
I thought I'd become a policy-maker but I ended up in tech.
I focus on supporting high-potential startups forging the future as an operator & angel investor (dare I call myself that 😜). Tech for good is my jam and I’m particularly keen on edtech, healthtech, financial inclusion and the future of work. I’m a lover of history and politics at heart (Oxford ❤️). And a self-professed documentary, podcast, and non-fiction aficionado.
I want to spend my career doing my bit to make the world a better place.
From wanting to be a doctor, to dreaming of working for an International Organisation, I somehow fell into the world of tech and became passionate about the positive impact it could bring to the world. I’ve spent the last 6 years+ learning about tech and its impact on business and society - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- I’m helping build the future of healthcare together with startups at Novo Nordisk (pharma co)
- I worked at startups like On Deck & Tridge, and co-founded 2 that failed 😭.
- I studied a Masters in International Public Management at Sciences Po where I focused on tech policy
- I worked in innovation consulting, helping corporates learn how not to be left in the dust by tech
- I'm supporting amazing founders whose startups have the power to really make a positive impact in the 🌍, grow like 🚀 and make 💸 - all at the same time.
What I do in my spare time....
©Asta Diabaté | All Rights Reserved.
Built with 💕 by Vensy Krishna